Monday, November 30, 2009

Increase Website Traffic. Free Website & Traffic Analysis


For the month of December, I'm offering a FREE website analysis. That's right! A free review of your website and online marketing tactics to increase traffic. No strings attached. You have nothing to lose.






My website analysis (PDF) and traffic suggestions will consist of the following:

  • Website Goals
  • Website Background Analysis
  • Social Media / Online Marketing Analysis
  • Traffic Strategy & Plan

The outline will be a "basic" website overview (see examples below) and my traffic strategy for your individual website.


More Traffic = More Leads
More Traffic = More Sales
More Traffic = More Branding Exposure
More Traffic = More Advertisers



 

To participate in this free offer, just fill out the "contact me" form at the bottom of the page or right-hand side underneath my profile. This will be on a "first come, first serve basis." Hopefully, I will get back to everyone that submits their website for review. No restrictions on the type of website or content (product or service). It’s a win-win scenario. You get a guide that will examine your website, and my traffic solutions. I will throw in basic SEO strategies as well as various online marketing tactics. The end of the slide deck will consist of a few consulting options. That’s it. No strings attached. Win-Win scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment