Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Moving to Tumblr !

My “Online Digital Marketing Strategy” blog is migrating to tumblr. Why you ask?

  • A better creative platform which also integrates Social Media.
  • Better look and feel than my older first generation blog.
  • Easier to post and more format/template options.

*Tumblr is not that great of platform for SEO, but that's not why I switched. I switched for Tumblr's layout, templates, and simplicity; keeps me focused on writing content. I can also post from an admin panel or a browser bookmarklet or the Dashboard from my HTC Inspire Android. I have no time to look and mess around with plugins. I just want to focus on content. The only thing that sucks, thus far is that Tumblr doesn’t natively import posts from the blogger platform. This will force me to manually add my blogger posts archive to Tumblr one at a time. This should be completed by next year! sheesh.


    Please bear with me as I move my entire blog, feedburner, etc., from my old blogger account to my new tumblr site http://onlinemarketingjuice.tumblr.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment