Monday, March 24, 2008

First Post


Welcome to my blog! I'm using this blog as a "marketing exercise" to keep up with my skills. I think it is imperative for any business, service, or consulting to own a blog. I plan on posting mostly Marketing musings and ramblings when inspiration hits me. Use it any way you like. Post comments. Interact with me. I respect other peoples opinions. This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer. I will (hopefully) provide coverage of my skill set area (Marketing, Economics, Media observations, random thoughts). My current focus is in the SEM area. I love Online Marketing and anything related to it. My current position, at a well-known Hi-Tech company located in the Silicon Valley, is Director of Marketing OPS.

To set expectations, I plan on posting to my blog once or twice a week. I am super busy with my current job and personal life that I don't want to have that "monkey" on my back to post everyday. If this blog becomes real popular, and i get fired up to write every day, then so be it.

I get so many questions about Online Marketing, Site Optimization and website design from friends I thought this would be a great central place to refer them instead of answering questions over and over again. I'm also thinking about publishing a book and will try out a few of my ideas on chapters I have written and gain feedback. So I hope you enjoy reading my blog and rss feeding. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments or whatever crosses your mind in relation to Online Marketing because I dig it!

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment